we are dedicated to innovating security where you need it most. We constantly push the boundaries of technology to develop intelligent solutions that go beyond the highest security demands of today and deliver clear business advantages beyond security. We believe that the logical next-step for security is to enable customers to interpret the data to start repurposing these huge amounts of video data. The ability to interpret video data directly at source helps to substantially improve levels of security, as well as offering clear business advantages.
Before we can rethink video security we need to ensure that excellence in video security and data management is given. This is why our intelligent portfolio is built around our areas of expertise. Delivering highest quality of relevant images, most efficient bitrates with lowest storage requirements and network strain, and keeping video data secure.
- IP Camera: Our IP cameras use sophisticated sensors, lenses and processing circuitry to reproduce what your eye sees.
- Analog Camera: Our analog Cameras are good for standard and high resolution applications, day and night, all using our superior imaging technology.
- Encoders and Decoders: Our series of high-performance video encoders and decoders are designed to meet the increased demand for hybrid analog/IP systems.
- Recording: Our comprehensive range of recording solutions cover small businesses with a single camera to enterprise networks operating several hundred cameras
- Video Software: Our versatile and powerful Video Management solutions manage your entire surveillance infrastructure.
- Workstation and Servers: Our series of workstations and servers are designed to meet the needs of the security industry’s most demanding digital video management applications
- Monitors: Our high resolution and high definition monitors provide exceptional image quality and innovative features designed for professional video installations
- Switching Systems and Keyboards: Our systems and accessories enable display of video from any connected camera at the operator's monitor and can scale to support upwards of 6,000 cameras